The MICHELIN Wild Race'R Ultimate is the new tire for cross-country racing.
Where to buy
|Michelin Wild Race'r 26"x 2.25 Black Ultimate Advanced||$64.99||
The MICHELIN Wild Race'R Ultimate is the new tire for cross-country racing. During the development phase, engineers focused on delivering superior dry-terrain performance. The tire's strengths include its low weight, speed, grip and puncture- resistance. In size 26x2.10, the tubeless-ready version of the tire weighs only 415 grams. This exceptionally low weight is obtained without sacrificing the tire's ability to withstand punctures. Top-three World Cup finishes by bikers Fabien Canal and Fanny Bourdon attest to the tire's outstanding performance levels.
- Designed for the ultimate dry terrain off-road racing performance
- The same crown tread as the standard WildRACE'R, but the shoulder knobs have been reworked
- improved cornering
- Dual Gum-X compounds for the best combination of grip and stability
- 110 tpi, 415 grams
- Tread design based on that of the Wild Race'r
- The shoulders have been reworked to deliver exceptional rider output while maintaining lateral traction that is progressively responsive and sufficient for pure cross-country use
- Round profile that provides comfort and consistent grip
- Intended Use Mountain
- Tire Diameter 26"
- Tire Type Clincher
- Labeled Size 2.25
- ISO Width 57mm
- ISO Diameter 559 / 26" mtn
- Tire Bead Folding
- PSI 29-58PSI
Add New Resource