Transport chairs make it easier for your loved ones and caregivers to help you get around in comfort and ease. Compared to a standard wheelchair, a transport chair requires a caregiver to push the chair. A transport chair is much lighter than a wheelchair; plus, it is more compact which makes getting around town easier. This transport chair features large 12" back wheels that perform better on uneven outdoor surfaces and it is compact when folded making it easy to lift into a car or carry up the stairs. Weighs just 22 lbs and is equipped with a seat belt, comfortable nylon upholstery, full length permanent armrest, and detachable footrests. Available in two colors - red and blue.
- Nylon upholstery, seat dimensions: 19" x 16"
- Loop-style hand brakes allow caregiver to squeeze up on handle to slow down or press down to fully engage the brake
- Powder coated aluminum frame is lightweight and durable
- Back folds down for easy storage and transport
- Comfortable nylon upholstery
- Full length permanent armrest
- Detachable footrests
- Large 12” rear wheels for better performance on uneven outdoor surfaces
- Seat dimensions: 19” W x 16” D
- Dimensions: 24.5" W x 22" D x 37" H
- Folded dimensions: 10" W x 24" D x 32" H
Frequently Asked Questions
How to set up the brakes? They are locked in place and will not release.
The hand brakes are under each handle. Place your hand inside the loop and lift upward. Lifting upward will release the brakes. They can be released one side at a time.
How wide is the seat?
Seat is 16 inches wide, total width of outside of wheels is 22 inch.
Does it come assembled?
Yes, it comes fully assembled.
Add New FAQ
- Weight Capacity 300 lbs
Add New Resource