Make your ideas a reality and fast track the design process. A moving HD camera head with dual lasers and a rotating platform makes scanning three-dimensional objects easy, fast and accurate. After a one-time set up, simply place an object on the scanner, click a button to scan and watch it go. Designed to slide smoothly into your workspace.
Keep your scanner and workspace neat and clean with an integrated case that protects both the turntable and the camera. Simply fold up the base when not in use. No other protective or storage case needed. Create watertight 3D models within 0.25mm of the size and detail of the original object. Scan items up to 190mm in size while capturing approximately 2000 points a second. Our software saves files as .STL, .OBJ and point cloud .PLY files for maximum compatibility.
- Perform high resolution scans in as little as 5 minutes
- Capture your object in full colour through our custom software
- No assembly required. Ready to use right out of the box
- Custom software meshing algorithms create watertight meshes, making an item ready to print or animate
- Small desktop footprint, neat storage and simple transport.our integrated case stores and protects the scanner
Frequently Asked Questions
How big can it scan?
It can scan about 11 1/2 wide by about 9 1/4 high.
Support MacOS or only Windows?
The scanner supports Windows 7+ (32 & 64 bit) and Mac OS 10.9+ (as of Dec 17, 2014). Both downloads are available for free to our customers via our website (matterandform.net/download).
Is there any warrantee provided with the purchase of this scanner?
The scanners include a one (1) year warranty after date of delivery to first End-User (exception: the Plastic Scanner Bed shall only be replaced by Matter and Form Inc. without cost to End-User during the first ninety (90) day period after date of delivery to first End-User).
Add New FAQ
- Scan Resolution 5 minutes