Every little girl likes to pretend she's the mommy of an adorable baby, and Little Mommy My Very Real Baby Doll brings that imaginary play to life. Designed for kids ages three and up, this 15-inch doll acts and sounds like a real baby with a total of 150 different words and sounds. She asks for kisses, eats her Popsicle, laughs when she's tickled, and even sneezes and asks her mommy to wipe her nose. My Real Baby comes with a Popsicle, clean-up cloth, feeding bowl and spoon, plastic Band-Aid, and toy bear.
- Taking nurturing play to the next level with amazing lights and sensors
- With touch active sensors that lights up, recognizes and responds to every touch
- Features 50+ actions sounds and phases
- Includes 1 doll plus piece-count: fruit bar, bear, band-aid, wiping cloth, bowl, spoon
- Laughs, talks, and plays like a real baby
- 150-plus sounds and actions for interactive fun
- Ticklish spots on mouth, knee, and foot
- Asks for and "knows" her teddy bear
- Eats her Popsicle and gets a green tongue
Magnets in the doll's mouth, hands, and juice Popsicle offer even more interactive fun. Baby will ask for her bear and "know" it's there when it's placed it in her hands. The red light "boo-boo" on her left knee turns off when you snap on the included bandage. After she eats her Popsicle, a green light turns on so her tongue appears to be the same color as the Popsicle. Use the cloth to wipe her face and hands when she asks to be cleaned up.
One minor technical hiccup our testers found is that the doll doesn't always differentiate correctly between a kiss, touch, or popsicle on the mouth, so she may give you a kiss when you mean to elicit the tickle response. Additionally, the boo-boo light on the knee didn't illuminate consistently.
One nice feature is that the doll will go into sleep mode if she's left alone for more than a minute or two. Sitting her up and then laying her down again wakes her up.
- Teddy bear
- Bowl and spoon
- Instruction manual
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Actual Length (size) Of This Doll?
She is about the same size as an American Girl doll Bitty Baby, I believe that is 15 inches.
Is this an all vinyl doll?
Hi Charles, I would have to say the body is of hard plastic while the hands and legs are of a softer plastic. The doll washes up easily. My 2.5 year old granddaughter plays with her a lot and we have had no problems with the doll so far. I did have concerns she may break the arms that move mechanically but again doll has been working fine. Hope I answered your question.
Add New FAQ
- Age 3 years and up
- Batteries 4 AA batteries required. (included)
Add New Resource