The Barbie Dreamhouse is a three-story dollhouse for Barbie dolls with six different rooms, a balcony and an elevator in the middle. This house features many interactive details like lights, sounds, a "flushing" toilet, and an opening oven and dishwasher. Barbie dolls fit inside so a child can bring them from room to room and interact with each room. This dollhouse is made of plastic.
- 3 stories
- Made of plastic
- Plays lights and sounds
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Table flips from breakfast table to dinner table
- Bathroom with "flushing" toilet sounds
- Realistic and interactive features like blender with sounds, singing in the shower, opening oven door, moving elevator and television that changes channels
- Bedroom with a canopy bed that pulls out for a trundle bed
- Puppy bed
- Outdoor balcony
- Includes glamorous touches
- Pink appliances
- Ultimate closet
- Center elevator and a separate fashion elevator
- Made so that the pieces stay in place
- Adult assembly is required
- 90-day warranty to be free of defects in material or workmanship
The first floor includes the kitchen with opening doors on the oven, dishwasher and cabinets, among other interactive features. This floor also includes the dining area with a table that flips for breakfast or dinner.
The second floor includes a bathroom with interactive features like a toilet that "flushes" and a mirror that lights up. This floor also has the bedroom with a canopy bed that is also a trundle bed, and a pet bed.
The elevator goes to the third level, which includes a balcony, a television with "flipping" channels and a closet. The closet has space for Barbie's wardrobe and a vanity area. A child can send the chosen outfit down to the bathroom with the fashion elevator.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it fold up to store it?
No, unfortunately it doesn't.
How wide is it?
It is about 43 inches wide, 44 inches high and 20 inches long.
Add New FAQ
- Material Plastic
- Battery Required 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Item model number X7949
- Manufacturer recommended age 36 months - 9 years