The Master built Gas Smoker is a workhorse, with plenty of room to smoke all of your favorite foods. Whether you're smoking at home, or tailgating at the big game, this smoker brings the heat! There's a removable water pan for added moisture and an easy-to-read thermostat in the door. This extra-large capacity smoker has a viewing window, so you can watch your food smoke without opening the door. With easy push-button ignition and gas controls, Master built has made smoking simple.
- Large capacity of cooking space on four chrome smoking racks
- Dual-door design with viewing window and thermostat in top door
- Two 8,250 BTU stainless steel burners with push-button ignition
- Porcelain-coated wood chip tray and water pan
- Type 1 regulator and hose
Frequently Asked Questions
What inside smoke cabinet measures width and depth?
It is 15.25" deep, 23" wide and 33" high.
Would you recommend the 30 in or 40 in smoker?
This all depends on what you are smoking and how much at one time.
Does this unit work with natural gas?
No. Most propane powered grills, smokers, etc. require a conversion kit for Natural gas.
Add New FAQ
- Origin China