Marineland offers three sizes of the LED Aquarium Hoods, which fit most manufacturers’ aquariums on the market today. The LED Aquarium Light snaps into the sleek, contemporary aquarium hood, and is protected by a clear lens that is removable for cleaning.
Each LED Aquarium Hood comes with at least two sets of frame clips that allow the hood to be attached to the aquarium frame. The frame clips provide easy access to the aquarium while feeding or performing maintenance.
The Marineland LED Aquarium Hoods are easy to setup, easy to operate, and easy to maintain. The feeding door at the front of the hood is removable to provide easy access to the aquarium for feeding. If left in, lift the hood to feed. There is ample space toward the back of the hood for accessories such as heaters and airline tubing. Using a larger filter? Cut out the marked filter panel on the back of the hood to fit.
- Marineland LED Aquarium Hoods fit most manufacturers' aquariums on the market
- Features LED lighting in a sleek, contemporary hood
- The LED aquarium light integrates securely into place, even when the hood is open
- White LEDs for Day Light and Blue LEDs for Night Light
- 3-position switch: On/Off/Blue
- One-year performance warranty
- Long lasting, Energy efficient - saves money on your electric bill
- No mercury in LEDs, making them better for the environment than traditional aquarium lighting
- Daylight LEDs create a shimmering light that mimics the natural underwater effect of sunlight
- Nightlight LEDs allow for nighttime enjoyment of the aquarium
- 3-position switch: On, Blue, Off
- Hinged for easy access
Frequently Asked Questions
I have a 30 Gallon tank will the 30 inch by 12 inch work on my tank?
Measure your tank. This fits my 29 gallon aquarium just fine. I would suspect that's what you have as well.
It says to not use over open water? And to use it over a plastic top, what's the point of buying a hood then?
It works on our tank.
Add New FAQ
Add New Resource