Nothing captures that casual islands attitude quite like a Bahamas Frozen Concoction Maker. Mon oh mon, does it ever keep the icy cold drinks flowing. Put it on "Shave 'n Blend," and it automatically churns out a full, 36-ounce pitcher of frozen drinks as good as any you'll ever get in a restaurant. If you want to put your own spin on the concoction, use the custom "shave only" or "blend only" setting. You'll be sipping on a slice of paradise in no time. It's better with the Bahamas Frozen Concoction Maker.
- Bahamas Frozen Concoction Maker for creating fun, tropics-inspired party drinks
- Ice-shaving blade in top-mounted ice reservoir; 36-ounce blending jar
- No-Brainer mixing tool with measurements for making pinna coladas, daiquiris and margaritas
- Automatic Shave N Blend cycle; manual Blend Only/Shave Only cycles; dishwasher-safe parts
- Measures approximately 14 by 9 by 18 Inch; 1-year limited warranty
- The only frozen drink maker that shaves ice--instead of crushing/pulverizing
- Make a 36-ounce frozen drink in one easy step with the automatic "Shave 'n Blend" cycle
- Customize the consistency of drinks using the manual "shave only" or "blend only" setting
- The blending jar really lasts--it's high-quality, dishwasher-safe, and shatter-proof
- Forget about watery, slushy drinks because melting ice is channeled away
Designed with markings up the side, the included No-Brainer mixer makes it easy to add the right ingredients for pina coladas, daiquiris, margaritas, and more. After measuring in the ingredients, release into the blending jar, and you're well on your way.
Press "start" to employ the automatic "Shave 'n Blend" cycle, which uses a sharp shaving paddle to finely and evenly shave ice from the reservoir. Additional sharp blades in the blending jar pulverize all the ingredients to perfection.
For manual control, there's a handy "blend only/shave only" toggle switch, which lets you add more ice--and blend it as long as you want.
The Bahamas Frozen Concoction Maker provides a durable Shatter-proof Plastic blending jar with a roomy 36-ounce capacity, measuring marks up the side, and a generous easy-grip handle. Both the No-Brainer mixer and the blending jar/lid are dishwasher-safe for quick cleanup.
- Margaritaville DM0600 Bahamas Frozen Concoction Maker
- 36-ounce shatter-proof plastic blending jar
- No-Brainer mixer
- User manual
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you just put in ice cubes or do you have to freeze a block of ice?
Would this be good to make slushies for children as well? What kind of syrup would to buy?
I use mine to make frozen non alcoholic drinks for my kids as well as our "adult" drinks. I don't use syrup but I imagine that any flavoring would work well. I use frozen fruit and fruit drink mixers (without alcohol already added). There are many flavors available.
Is it worth spending the extra money for the DM0500, 1000 or 2000?
We haven't had the 1000 or 2000, and actually bought the DM0600, which I believe is pretty close to the 500 (they can't help but confuse things!). Anyways, we've been extremely happy with the 600, we have quite a few get-togethers at our place, and this machine has always held up to a lot of use, making a great margarita with very good consistency. Ours came with the "No-Brainer mixing tool" which has come in handy, especially as the party goes on :). We don't care about being able to adjust the serving size, seems that would be the main difference between this and the higher priced models.
Add New FAQ
- Capacity 36 oz.