The Marantz SR400 is a high end 7.1 channel x 89 Watt A/V receiver with HDMI 1.3. It comes loaded with features that were exclusive to more expensive models. These features include the 192kHz/24-bit processing on all seven channels, full complement of DTS processing including DTS 96/24, Dolby Digital EX and Pro-logic IIx, Dolby headphone, HDCD decoding , HDMI V1.3 switching and V1.1 repeating and others. It has a very impressive set of inputs as well: three HDMI inputs, three component inputs, five S-video, five composite video, two each of both optical and coaxial digital inputs as well as front panel inputs.
- 80 Watts x 7 Channels All Discrete Amplifier Stages
- HDMI (V1.3) Switching: 3-In / 1-Out
- Multi-channel (7.1) LPCM via HDMI capability
- M.R.A.C. Auto Calibration
- S-Video to Component Video Up-Conversion