The Makita BJR181 is a 18v cordless reciprocating saw offered by Makita power tools. This saw is driven by a high torque motor and has a cutting stroke length of 1-1/8" with a speed of 0-2900 spm, and a maximum cutting depth of 5-1/8" for pipe and 10" for wood. The compact design is only 19-5/8" long and only weighs 8.1 lbs minimizing operator fatigue. Other features include two built in L.E.D. lights to illuminate the work area, one handed tool-less blade changes and shoe adjustments, and a retactable sky hook for hangin on rafters between cuts. The 18 volt LXT lithium-ion battery provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge and 16 firm holding contact terminals for constant high power. The 45 minute charger communicates with the battery using built in chips to optimize the battery charging. The Makita BJR181 includes two LXT Lithium-ion 3.0Ah batteries, 45 minute optimum charger, one blade and tool box.
- Max. Cutting Depth Pipe 5-1/8", Wood (w/12"
- blade) 10"
- Length of stroke 1-1/8"
- Strokes/Min.(SPM) 0-2900
- Length: 19-5/8"
- Weight: 8.1 lbs
- Two built-in L.E.D. lights
- One-handed, fast tool-less blade changes and shoe adjustments
- Retractable sky hook for hanging on rafters
- 2 LXT Lithium-ion 3.0Ah batteries (194205-3)
- 45-minute optimum charger (DC18SC)
- Tool box