The Makita LS1214FL is a mid-grade is a 12" compound miter saw (workbench) equipped with a laser and a flourescent light. The Makita LS1214FL saw features a built-in laser designed to accurately portray micro fine adjustments to allow a clear path line for the blade; a special switch allows the laser to be seen separate from the blade of the saw. The LS1214FL model also includes a bright florescent light to help illuminate the local work area; Makita claims it will last a lifetime of 2,000 hours on average. A powerful "direct drive" 15 amp motor ensures consistent power and functionality and as Makita claims "will never break down".
The Makita LS1214FL compound miter saw also includes additional features such as dual steel rails used to stabilize the saw and ensure a straight cut, an electronic speed control, a long slide track and pivot angle allows object cutting up to 4 x 12 sizes, an adjustable pivot, 9 positive stops (15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° left or right and at 0°), and 3 Bevel Positive Stops (33.9° and 45° left with 45° right).
- Mid-grade 12" compound miter saw
- Built-in laser to display clear path line
- Bright florescent light to illuminate work area; 2,000 hour average lifetime
- "Direct drive" 15 amp motor ensures consistent power
- Dual steel rails for stabilization
- Electronic speed control
- Long slide track and pivot angle
- Adjustable Pivot
- 9 Positive Stops; 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° left or right and at 0°
- 3 Bevel Positive Stops; 33.9° and 45° left with 45° right
- 12" Miter saw
- Vertical Vise
- Dust bag
- 2 extension wings
- Triangular Rule
- Socket wrench (#13)
- Blade Diameter: 12"
- Arbor: 1"
- RPM: 3,200
- Amps: 15.0
- Length: 28 1/2"
- Width: 20 1/2"
- Height: 28 1/4"
- Weight: 52.9 pounds
- Makita LS1214
- Saw only
- Makita LS1214F
- Saw equipped with a florescent light
- Makita LS1214L
- Saw equipped with a laser
- Makita LS1214FL
- Saw equipped with a florescent light and a laser
Add New Resource