The Makita HP2010N is a corded hammer drill with a powerful 6-amp motor for drilling up to 3/4" concrete, 1/2" steel, and 1-1/2" wood. The drill is designed with an industrial metal gear housing with all ball and needle bearings to provide years of performance. It features a variable speed switch for smooth startups and offers 2 drilling speeds allowing the user to select the speed and power that is suitable for the task. The HP2010N is double insulated allowing it to withstand high impact and has an adjustable side handle making it easier to control the drill while in use. It also has a depth gauge for drop-in type anchors and comes with a steel case, chuck key and drill chuck. The HP2010N includes a 1 year limited warranty.
- 2-speed gear change
- Variable speed switch
- Industrial metal gear housing
- Depth gauge
- 6-amp motor
- All ball and needle bearings
- Adjustable side handle
- Double insulated
- Capacities: Concrete on High: 1/2"; Concrete on Low: 3/4"; Steel on High: 1/4"; Steel on Low: 1/2"; Wood on High: 3/4"; Wood on Low: 1-1/2"
- No load speed: High: 0 - 2,300 rpm Low: 0 - 900 rpm
- Blows per minute: High: 0 - 46,000 Low: 0 - 18,000
- Weight: 6.6 lbs
- 1 year warranty