The Makita HP1620F is a 5/8" corded hammer drill with a 5.7-amp motor making it a less powerful version of Makita's 6.6-amp HP2050F. The drill features hammering with rotation and rotation only modes with an innovative forward/reverse switch for better performance but lacks the positive stop mode selector of the HP2050F. It has a variable speed switch for easy startup, a large trigger switch, and a shock-proof LED light which illuminates the area while drilling. The HP1620F is very lightweight at only 3.7 lbs and is ergonomically designed with a rubberized grip for comfort and a 360° swivelling side handle to make it easier to control. It has a ball bearing construction for longer motor life and includes a lock-on button for continuous operation. The HP1620F comes with a depth gauge, chuck key, and a 1 year limited warranty.
- Built-in shock-proof, high output, white L.E.D. light
- Dual mode: hammering with rotation and rotation only
- Large trigger switch
- 360° swivel side handle
- Rubberized grip
- Ball bearing construction
- Forward/reverse change system
- Recessed lock-on button
- 5.7-amp motor
- Capacities: Concrete: 5/8", Steel: 1/2", Wood: 1-3/16"
- No load speed: High: 0 - 2,800 rpm
- Blows per minute: High: 0 - 44,800
- Weight: 3.7 lbs
- 1 year warranty