The Makita BHP452 is an 18v cordless 1/2" hammer drill that is offered by Makita power tools. This drill is powered by an 18 volt LXT lithium-ion battery and 30 minute optimum charging system which produces 430% total lifetime work with 2.5x more cycles. The Makita built 4-pole maximum torque motor delivers 450 in. lbs. of torque. There is a 2 speed all-metal transmission (0-400/0-1,500 RPM, 0-6,000/0-22,500 BPM) for a wide range of drilling/driving/hammering applications. It is very compact at only 8-3/4" long and weighs only 4.2 lbs for less operator fatigue. The ergonomic shape helps for comfort and even work pressure, while built in L.E.D. light helps illuminate the work area. The Makita BHP452 comes with two 18 volt batteries, charger, tool case, tool clip belt, battery cover and philips/slotted bit, and is also sold as the BHP452Z as the tool only.
- Steel capacity: 1/2"
- Wood capacity: 1-1/2"
- Masonry capacity: 1/2"
- No Load RPM (Low): 0-400
- No Load RPM (High): 0-1,500
- Blows/Min.(BPM)(Low): 0-6,000
- Blows/Min.(BPM)(High): 0-22,500
- Max Torque (in.-lbs.): 450
- Watt Hours: 54.0
- Battery (Ah): 3.0
- Length: 8-3/4"
- Net Weight (lbs. w/battery): 4.2
- 2 ea. 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah Battery (BL1830)
- 1 Rapid Optimum Battery Charger (DC18RA)
- Tool Case (824774-7)
- Tool Belt Clip (324705-1)
- Plastic battery cover (450128-8)
- Phillips / Slotted Bit (784637-8)