The Makita BHP451 is an 18v cordless 1/2" hammer drill that is offered by Makita power tools. This drill is powered by an 18 volt LXT lithium-ion battery and optimum charging system which produces 280% total lifetime work with 2x more cycles. The 45 minute charger has built in fan to cool the battery and uses "active 3 control" for current, thermal and voltage control. The Makita built 4-pole maximum torque motor delivers 560 in. lbs. of torque with 0-1,700 RPM and 0-25,500 BPM. It is very compact at only 9-7/8" length and weighs only 4.9 lbs. for less operator fatigue. The ergonomic shape helps for comfort and even work pressure, while two L.E.D. lights help illuminate the work. The Makita BHP451 comes with two 18 volt batteries, 45-minute charger, screwdriver bits and a tool case, and is also sold as the BHP451Z as the tool only.
- Chuck (metal): 1/2"
- Steel capacity: 1/2"
- Wood capacity: 2-9/16"
- Masonry capacity: 5/8"
- No Load RPM (Low): 0-300
- No Load RPM (Mid): 0-600
- No Load RPM (High): 0-1,700
- Blows/Min.(BPM)(Low): 0-4,500
- Blows/Min.(BPM)(Mid): 0-9,000
- Blows/Min.(BPM)(High): 0-25,500
- Torque (in.-lbs.): 560
- Watt Hours: 54.0
- Battery (Ah): 3.0 (Li Ion)
- Length: 9-7/8"
- Net Weight (lbs. w/battery): 4.9
- Shipping Weight (lbs.): 15.0
- 2 LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah batteries (194205-3)
- 45-minute optimum charger (DC18SC)
- Screwdriver bits (784637-8)
- Tool case (824754-3)