The Makita BDF451 is a mid-grade power drill designed to provide an enhanced durability and longer lifetime. In fact, Makita claims the BDF451 drill will produce a 280% total lifetime with the included Lithium-Ion battery and 2x more cycles with one charge. The BDF451 features a 4 pole torque motor that Makita claims will deliver 560 pounds of torque in a "compact size". The Makita BDF451 power drill includes additional features such as two built in LED lights for working in the dark, a 45 minute charger with a built-in fan to cool the battery, a special LXT lithium battery designed for longer run times, 3 individual speeds, a 3 year warranty on the device, and a 1 year warranty on the battery.
- Mid-grade power drill
- Longer lasting LXT Lithium Ion battery
- 2x more cycles with one charge
- 45 minute charger with battery cooling fan
- 4 pole torque motor; delivers 560 pounds of torque
- 2 built-in LED lights for increased visibility
- 3 individual speeds
- 3 year device warranty; 1 year battery warranty
- 2 LXT Lithium Ion Batteries
- 45 minute charger
- Screwdriver bits
- Carrying case
- Chuck: 1/2"
- Steel: 1/2"
- Wood: 2 9/16"
- RPM: 0-1,700
- Torque: 560 pounds
- Battery: 3.0 Ah
- Length: 9 3/8"
- Weight: 4.6 pounds