The MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer provides Fifth Generation ease of use and connectivity for all your 3D printing needs. Offering the easiest and most versatile way to get from 3D model to 3D print, the MakerBot Replicator’s large build volume accelerates rapid prototyping and model making. 100-micron layer resolution accelerates the design process by enabling professional-quality, high-resolution prototypes and models to be created right at your desk.
- Simple Convenient With everything you need to get started
- Start printing right away with virtually no learning curve
- Transforms a small desk in your home or classroom into an exciting learning center
For print monitoring and easy sharing to MakerBot Thingiverse and social networks
Accessible through MakerBot Desktop and MakerBot Mobile apps
Automatically takes reference pictures of final prints and saves them to your cloud storage library
3.5 inch full color display, On-board user interface and intuitive dial create a rich user experience
The swappable Smart Extruder minimizes downtime by enabling you to quickly replace a worn extruder in minutes
- Educate students how to think, imagine, create, craft and print in 3D, while preparing them for the jobs of the future
- Free and friendly MakerBot Mobile app
- Remote monitoring from on-board camera feed
- Receive notifications and alerts from your MakerBot Replicator 3D Printer
Frequently Asked Questions
You can use only PLA filament and exactly from makerbot? how about ABS?
Only PLA from Makerbot.
Add New FAQ
- Filament MakerBot PLA Filament