Magna-Tiles® Solid Colors 32 Piece Set Includes: 14 Small Squares, 2 Large Squares, 4 Isosceles Triangles, 4 Right Triangles and 8 Equilateral Triangles These tactile, colorful translucent Magna-Tiles® are sized just right and easy to use, whether creating designs on a flat surface or building in 3-D. Shapes and geometry concepts are learned through play. Magna-Tiles® develops patterning, shape recognition, spatial and fine motor skills. Use them for guided activities or hours of open-ended fun and exploration. www.magnatiles.com
- Magna-Tiles® Easily Connect for Hours of Open-Ended Play
- Create Cubes, Pyramids, and Other Geometric Shapes - Think in 3-D!
- Be Creative with Imaginative, Hands-On Play to Build Anything You Can Imagine!
- Develop Math, Science, Spatial and Tactile Skills
- www.magnatiles.com Parents, Teachers, and Children of All Ages Love Magna-Tiles!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is solid better than translucent?
I like the translucent better- because your child can see through them and they allow themselves for great light play- on a light table, by a window, ability to see what you have trapped inside your tile box. However, they will show signs on wear, unlike the solid color which will show very little scratches and wear. They are still very durable, though.
Manufacturer recommended age is 3+, wondering if these suit for my girl who is 2 years 4 months?
I bought this toy for my son he was 4 years old. I bought this magnets because there are not small parts, I have another son he was 1 year old. He had seen how the older plays with magnets and started also play with them, so I think if you will show to you girl the principle, she will like this magnets very much.
Add New FAQ
- Manufacturer recommended age 36 months - 10 years
Add New Resource