LEDs are virtually unbreakable, and they are far more efficient than incandescent bulbs. As the product name suggests, this Maglite runs on 3 D-type batteries, which will take a while to run out thanks not only to the LEDs but also to Mag Instrument's "Intelligent Energy Source Management," which balances high brightness against extended battery life.
The bright, powerful beam adjusts from spot to flood simply by rotating the head. The case is made from a high-strength aluminum alloy that has been anodized inside and out, which gives you water- and shock-resistance in a lightweight package. High-quality O-rings at both openings keep water away from the batteries. In other words, this energy-efficient flashlight is almost indestructible--a good quality when it comes to the tools. Limited lifetime warranty. Batteries not included.
- Superior Quality Craftsmanship with Weather-Resistant Seals, Aluminum Body, & Diamond Knurled Design
- Offers a powerful projecting beam that adjust from spot to flood with the turn of the head
- Renowned for its quality, durability, and reliability
- New MAG-LED Technology, designed for professionals and consumers alike
- Technologically advanced lighting instrument built tough enough to last a lifetime
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you change the LED on this flashlight?
To change the LED on a mag lite you have to unscrew the head of the mag lite so you can remove the LED. Some models the LED unit just pulls out and some unscrew.
Can I take this thing out in the rain?
Definitely able to go out in the rain.
Add New FAQ
- Power Source Battery-Powered
- Batteries 3 D batteries required.
- Origin USA
Add New Resource