The Magellan Triton 300 is part of the company's lower price-point models of GPS receivers ideal for hikers. It features a 2.2-inch full colour display screen, pre-loaded maps and the ability to load compatible third-party maps and a positioning system which identifies major landmarks such as lakes, rivers and cities. The design is waterproofed to IPX-7 standards and is structured to absorb accidental physical damage. The Triton 300 requires two AA batteries which are not included in retail purchase.
- Low price-point
- 2.2-inch full colour display
- Pre-loaded maps and compability with third-party maps
- Identifies major landmarks such as lakes, rivers and cities
- IPX-7 waterproofing
- Designed to absorb accidental physical damage
- Requires two AA batteries