Magellan's Triton 2000 is a handheld GPS receiver which features a 2.7-inch full colour touch-screen interface. The screen allows for full interaction with maps and menus and the receiver also hosts a built-in, 2-megapixel camera which can attach photographs to geographic locations. The Triton 2000 is also equipped with MP3 (via a headphone jack), photo-viewing and audio book support. An attached barometer tracks weather for up-to-date predictions and a 3-axis electronic compass displays stationary heading and bearing.
- 2.7-inch full colour touch-screen interface (map/menu interaction)
- Integrated 2-megapixel camera
- MP3, photo and audio book support (via headphone jack)
- Barometer and weather prediction
- 3-axis electronic compass