The Magellan Triton 200 is the a budget-priced GPS receiver designed with hikers in mind and is part of the wider family of Triton models. It hosts a 2.2-inch full colour display, pre-loaded base maps which identify major geographic boundaries and area topography as well as a simplistic layout for easy use. The Triton 200 is designed to absorb the damage caused from outdoor usage and is waterproofed to IPX-7 standards. It requires two AA batteries which are not packaged with the unit itself at retail.
- 2.2-inch full colour display
- Pre-loaded base maps
- Identifies major geographic boundaries and topography
- Simplistic layout
- IPX-7 standard waterproofing
- Designed to absorb accidental damage
- Requires two AA batteries