Magellan's new budget-priced SE4 is a GPS receiver with a 4.3-inch touchscreen and contains Navteq map data for 48 contiguous US states, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. It is a WAAS-enabled GPS receiver, allowing it to receive signals from under heavy cloud cover and wooded areas. The spoken turn-by-turn directions can guide users to one of the preloaded six million points of interest, and the device has the ability to route to multiple destinations. The rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides 3 hours of battery life, long enough for most car rides. However, the Magellan SE4 has few features, lacking even so much as a memory card slot or MP3 playback.
- Preloaded NAVTEQ maps to the 48 contiguous states.
- 4.3'' color, backlit touch-screen display
- Text-to-speech and turn-by-turn voice prompts
- 6 million points of interest
- Multidestination routing
- Automatic rerouting
- WAAS-enabled GPS receiver