Magellan's Maestro 5310 is a high-end automotive GPS receiver from the company's larger family of Maestro products. It has a 5-inch full colour touch-screen with large fonts and a simplistic button layout for easy use (commonly used features and points of interest are made prominently accessible for driving safety) along with a free 3-month traffic subscription (which updates traffic in real-time and provides reroutes and alternative routes). The Maestro 5310 includes approximately six million, searchable, points of interest (restaurants, airports, gas stations, hotels, etc.) along with their respective addresses and telephone numbers.
- 5-inch full colour touch screen
- Intuitive button layout featuring commonly used features
- Real-time traffic updates and rerouting/alternate routes
- 3 free months service for real-time updates
- Roughly six million searchable points of interest