The Mad Catz TRITTON Warhead 7.1 is a high-end wireless Xbox 360 gaming headset similar to the Mad Catz TRITTON Devastator. The Warhead 7.1 sports a few notable improvements over the Devastator: 7.1-channel audio (as opposed to stereo), dual rechargeable battery packs (as opposed to using regular AA cells) and built-in EQ settings. Otherwise, the two sport similar features, including 5.8Ghz wireless technology and 50mm Neodymium drivers.
The Warhead 7.1's dual rechargeable battery packs allow for uninterrupted play as one can be charged in the included charging station while the other is in use. Its built-in EQ settings allow the user to manipulate the Warhead 7.1's sound based on pre-defined EQ settings, each made for a specific setting such as movies or gaming. Meanwhile, the Warhead 7.1's 5.8Ghz wireless technology allows it to connect directly with your Xbox, without the need for plugging into a controller.
- Truly Wireless - Utilizes Xbox 360's secure Wireless Xbox Live voice communications (no cable to the controller)
- 5.8Ghz Wireless Technology - Clear surround sound without interference from
- wireless devices (range 33ft/10m)
- Dolby Headphone 7.1 Surround Sound - Expands native stereo and 5.1 game and movie audio to immersive 7.1 surround sound
- 50mm Neodymium Drivers - Precision tuned and balanced speakers
- Two Hot-Swappable Rechargeable Battery Packs - Change batteries on the fly for endless gaming
- Selective Voice Monitoring (SVM) - Allows the gamer to enable or disable the ability to hear their own voice
- Audio Control - Independent voice and game volume controls with mic and game mute
- Built-in EQ - Gamer can choose from pre-defined equalizer settings for movies and games
- Designed for Extended Play - Padded adjustable headband and plush around-the-ear earcups
- Everything Needed to Connect to Any Xbox 360 - Supports both analog and digital audio connections and includes Digital Audio Adapter (for use with HDMI installations)