The LulzBot Mini is a high performance desktop 3D printer engineered to be easy to use. Even better, the LulzBot Mini is Open Source Hardware, certified by the Free Software Foundation for respecting your freedom. Critics are raving too: PC Magazine gave the Mini their first ever “Editor's Choice” award for mid-range 3D printers. Computer World exclaimed, "Any serious maker should consider this machine because of its flexibility, accuracy and speed."
All LulzBot products use Free Software and are Open Source Hardware. This means your LulzBot Mini uses proven technology developed collaboratively. It also means you are free to adopt the latest and greatest technology being developed across the 3D printing industry, from new software packages to experimental materials.
The Mini ships fully assembled and calibrated so you will be printing within minutes of opening the box.
Please don't forget to buy reels of filament with your new printer! The Mini ships with just enough filament to run one small test print.
- Enjoy awesome ease-of-use features including auto-bed leveling, auto-nozzle cleaning, an easy carry handle, new Cura software, and a low maintenance PEI print surface
- Print Volume: 6in x 6in x 6.2in (152mm x 152mm x 158mm). Layer resolution as fine as 50 micron and as coarse as 500 micron, depending on part geometry and speed/finish requirements
- With its versatile .50 millimeter nozzle, the LulzBot Mini excels at printing 'filled' filaments that are mixed with real wood, stone, or metal. PET filament, like T-Glase, is a great option for artists looking for translucent prints
- HIPS filament makes it easy to get great looking, durable printed objects
- The LulzBot Hexagon all metal hot end can heat to 300°C (572°F) and the print bed can heat to 120°C (248°F), both software configurable for advanced users.
- It is capable of printing ABS, Nylon, Polycarbonate, and Polyester filaments.
- Freedom to use any number of 3D printing software programs, Cura LulzBot Edition comes standard. Other compatible software includes OctoPrint, BotQueue, Slic3r, Printrun, MatterControl, and more
The LulzBot Mini starts each print with a nozzle cleaning and probing sequence that ensures a clean and perfectly level first layer. No manual adjustment or fiddling with complex leveling systems.
Paired with its ultra-reliable, proven extruder, the all-metal LulzBot Hexagon hot end delivers fast heat-up and stable print temperatures. With active cooling on the heatsinks, the heat stays where you need it.
Anyone who knows 3D printing will tell you that bed adhesion is a common problem. Not anymore. The PEI surface on LulzBot Mini's heated glass bed keeps prints in place without the need for solvents or glues.
Getting great print quality is easy with Cura LulzBot Edition. Cura makes it simple to load, scale, orient, and slice your model, then just hit 'Print' Want more options? Cura has expert settings for advanced users too.
The LulzBot Mini is built in Loveland, Colorado and is backed by award-winning documentation and an acclaimed technical support team. Your LulzBot comes with a full one-year warranty that includes a year of phone and email support. LulzBot's community forum is extremely active and is a great place to get tips and tricks, and to share photos of your awesome creations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What diameter filament does it use?
This printer is good?
Add New FAQ
Dual Extruder Compatible
- Layer Thickness (software configurable) From 0.05mm to 0.50mm (0.002in - 0.020in)
- Filament Diameter / Nozzle Diameter 3mm / .50mm