Journey with a brave young Pharaoh, killed prematurely by a fierce sandstorm and embodied by the gods as a winged scarab hunter, as he battles the powerful god of Chaos, Set, to free the essences of other Egyptian gods contained within colorful magical spheres. All the gods must be freed from captivity before they reach the pyramid at the end of their path, or all is forever lost.
Stop the procession of approaching spheres by matching three as they randomly journey through the maze branching into splitting paths and perhaps merging again. Match three directly, or bounce spheres off of reflectors, to reach previously inaccessible points.
To succeed in your mission, call upon gods such as Isis, goddess of protective magic, Ra, god of the sun or Sekhmet, goddess of war, each denoted by a specific color to release supernatural power-ups. Purchase upgrades in the Market with Ankh coins, collected during gameplay, and unlock bonus play by successfully hitting the Canopic Jar in each level.
LUXOR 3 provides more than four unique game modes, original music, enhanced animation and even more spectacular effects than ever before. Whether you are returning to LUXOR or new to the game, you won't want to miss the engaging, heart-pounding thrill that is LUXOR 3: Treasures of the Afterlife!
- Windows Vista/XP/2000
- Pentium III 700MHz Processor
- 256MB of RAM
- 60MB free Hard Drive space
- DirectX 8.1 compatible Video Card with 32MB VRAM
- DirectX 8.1 or higher
Advantages of Full Purchase
- Original music, enhanced animation and even more spectacular effects
- Severn unique game modes, including five never before seen
- Over 140 nail-biting levels of gameplay
- Challenging and dynamic play with branching and merging pathways
- Utilize reflectors to make matches that were otherwise impossible
- Upgradable power-ups plus exciting ball sets and shooters to unloxk
- New bonus level gameplay introduced