Ergonomic high-back mesh chair is perfect for supporting the natural curvature of the spine. The 86200 offers a breathable mesh back and fabric seat with plastic-coated black steel frame. The arms are padded and can adjust in height and width.
- Executive high-back chair features a mesh back chair, mesh fabric seat and ergonomically designed high back for the natural curvature of a person's back
- Arms adjust in height and width
- Seat height from floor adjusts from 17" to 21"
- Offers a nylon five-star base, pneumatic seat-height adjustment, 360-degree swivel, tilt and asynchronous three-lever control Available in black frame only and meets the ca117 fire-retardant standard.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can this chair be used without the arms installed?
Yes it can. The arms are even easy to adjust if you use them. Make sure to use the long hole if using the arms for adjustments.
Can you remove the arms?
You can also adjust them if you use the long hole. Make the arms wider or tighter.
Are the wheels or caster on this chair safe on hard wood floor? Will it scratch my hardwood floor?
They won't scratch but may wear the finish if repeatedly travelled over the same path.
Add New FAQ
- Maximum Load Capacity 250 lbs.
- Arm Material Polyurethane
- Frame Material Steel
- Seat Material Plastic
Add New Resource