The LoopRope Tie Down is a bungee cord with crimped sections for looping objects to hold them or to work as points for attaching additional cords with carabiners. These cords work for a variety of purposes, including to hold outdoor equipment. The LoopRope works without knots and does not tangle. Each LoopRope is made of shock cord and comes with two stainless steel carabiners.
- LoopRope utility tie downs are looped bungee cords crimped at several intervals to create an adjustable anchor point tie down system.
- Each loop can be an additional fastening point on the strap which increases stability and security.
- Using multiple LoopRope utility tie downs allows you to create cargo nets for your truck or exactly where you need them.
- The LoopRope tie down system is much simpler and safer than traditional bungee or rope tie downs.
- Replaces traditional bungee cords with high quality shock cord and stainless steel carabiner.
- Quickly and easily secures cargo or equipment with no need to tie knots.
- Looprope never tangles.
- One LoopRope tie down strap solves many fastening problems.
- Holds Up to 150lbs
- Carabiners Measures 3.5 inches Long
- Origin China
Add New Resource