In high-pressure moments, lag-time from a gaming mouse can be the difference between winning it all or losing. Trusted by top eSports professionals, G900 Chaos Spectrum delivers ultra-quick responsiveness that’s virtually lag-free—wired or wireless. Featuring Logitech G’s industry-leading PMW3366 optical sensor with exclusive clock tuning technology, Chaos Spectrum interprets every hand movement onto the screen with superior tracking accuracy and consistent responsiveness at any speed.
- Professional-Grade Wired/Wireless Gaming Mouse: Ultra-fast lag-free wired or wireless connection trusted by professional eSports gamers
- Reliable 30-hr. battery life on a single charge: Exclusive battery-saving Clock Tuning Technology delivers the longest-lasting wireless gaming mouse under 110 grams
- PMW3366 Optical Gaming Sensor: Exceptional tracking accuracy, widely accepted by pro gamers as the best gaming mouse sensor
- 200-12,000 DPI: Zero smoothing or filtering for consistent responsiveness and control at any speed
- Customizable physical button layout: Ambidextrous design for left or right hand and any mouse grip style
- Personalized RGB lighting: Customize lighting to match your style from up to 16.8 million colors
- Pivot Button design: Consistently fast, accurate, reliable click performance with a crisp, clean click feel
- Compatibility: Works with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Customizable RGB lighting colors and physical button layout
- Pivot Button design for improved click performance
- 11 programmable buttons
- Five DPI settings with fast on-the-fly switching (200-12,000 DPI)
- Advanced customization with free Logitech Gaming Software
- G900 Gaming Mouse.
- Mouse Charging/Data Cable.
- Wireless USB Adapter Cable.
- Adapter Accessories Case.
- Side Button Caps (2x left, 2x right).
- Side Button Covers (left, right).
- User documentation.
- Windows 10 or later, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 or Windows 7.
- USB port
- Internet connection for optional software download.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this work on Mac?
It will work as any other mouse do, but the logitech game software do not support on mac. However you can set the mouse on PC with the software then plug it on your mac, the mouse will record your setting.
How 'stiff' is the scroll wheel on click to click mode? G502 like (stiff) or G700 like (normal).
Middle toward G700 imo.
Could you elaborate on where the 11 programmable buttons are?
Two removable buttons on the left, two removable buttons on the right, left click, right click, middle mouse click, pressing left on the mouse wheel, pressing right on the mouse wheel, and then the two buttons below the button that unlocks the scroll wheel for a total of 11 buttons.
Add New FAQ
- Onboard Storage 5
- Maximum Resolution 12,000 dpi
- Sensor High-definition optical
- Programmable Buttons 11
- Full-speed Connection Type Wireless + USB corded