With 20 buttons, the Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse is customizable and easy-to-use mouse specifically designed for mastering your favorite MMOs
- 20 MMO-tuned buttons: Includes unique 12-button thumb panel designed for quick, no-look navigation
- G-shift ring-finger button: Instantly double the number of actions you can perform with every button
- Built for comfort: Sculpted shape and tuned buttons reduce click fatigue during marathon multiplayer sessions
- Total personalization: Set it up your way with customizable thumb panel lighting colors, DPI levels or button assignments
- The three memory profiles are stored onboard so you can access all of your button, tracking, and lighting color information on any computer with no software required
- The dual-dish design was developed with input from leading MMO game developers. Two carefully positioned sets of six buttons help reduce action timings and minimize misclicks
- Experience high-precision laser tracking up to 8200 dpi. With primary buttons rated to 20 million clicks each and an ultra-durable braided USB cable, the G600 is built to last
- Made for PC gaming: Compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Comfortably shaped to go the distance
- 20 MMO-tuned buttons
- Intuitive thumb panel design eliminates misclicks
- G-shift doubles button functions
- Sculpted, supportive shape reduces hand fatigue
- Customizable lighting effects and colors
- Onboard memory stores three game profiles
- Gaming-grade laser sensor tracks up to 8200 dpi
- 1 millisecond USB report rate executes your actions instantly without lag
- Primary buttons rated to 20 million clicks
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
- Available USB port
- Internet connection for optional configuration software download, available at logitech.com/support-downloads/software
Frequently Asked Questions
Can i use gaming mice for non-game stuff?
Did they iron out the firmware on this mouse, eliminating the weird motion skipping it suffered from?
If you have a G600 producted prior to Oct 2012 you will not be able to update the firmware on the mouse. You will be stuck with firmware 77.00.12. If you call Customer support, and have some time, they should be able to offer you a resolution.
If you have to utilize this as plug and play (i.e. not able to use the downloadable software), what are the 12 thumbs buttons set to as the default?
They're set to 1-0, -, and =. the g-shift key makes them act as ctrl+those same buttons. The mouse's on board memory also allows these buttons to be changed via the software on one system, but the mouse itself will remember the changes so that you may plug and play on another system with your changed button layout.
Add New FAQ
- Programmable Buttons 20
- USB Report Rate Up to 1000 reports/second.
- USB Data Format 16 bits/axis
- Max. Speed Up to 160 inches (4.06 meters)/second
- Hardware Interface USB2.0
- Sensor Technology Laser
- USB data format 16 bits/axis
- Max. acceleration 25G1
- Image processing 11.25 megapixels/second
- Resolution 50 - 8200 dots per inch (dpi)