G502 Proteus Core is designed to let you mod it with unparalleled levels of customization. Elevate your game with surface tuning calibration, weight/balance adjustment, DPI shifting, and 11 programmable buttons. Make Proteus Core yours, and then go make the competition yours.
- Surface tuning calibration: Easily calibrate the optical sensor to get best tracking performance for your specific mouse pad surface
- Weight and balance tuning: Adjust the weight, center of balance and placement of weights for personalized feel and performance
- 11 programmable buttons: Set up one-button triggers to execute any command or macro at lightning speed
- On-the-fly DPI: Quickly switch through up to 5 DPI settings (200-12,000) or temporarily downshift DPI for sniping.
- Improved dual-mode hyperfast scroll wheel: Get enhanced click-to-click precision for gaming and blazing scrolling speeds for the web
Achieve maximum accuracy, precision and responsiveness with an optical sensor you can easily tune to work better on specific surfaces, including your gaming mouse pad of choice.
Tune Proteus Core to match your unique playing style. Optimize weight and center of balance with up to five 3.6g weights for a personalized feel and better performance.
A 32-bit ARM processor controls Proteus Core's onboard memory, so you can assign single functions or intricate macros to any of the 11 buttons.
Make the right moves with up to 5 DPI settings that take you from pixel-precise targeting (200 DPI) to lightning-fast maneuvers (up to 12000 DPI). Three buttons put a quick switch or temporary downshift for sniping in easy reach.
An improved version of Logitech’s exclusive dual-mode scroll wheel gives you enhanced click-to-click precision for gaming and hyper-fast speeds for flying through long web pages.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the middle mouse button (scroll wheel) depress easily? That's the one thing I didn't like about my MX518, it felt mushy at times.
It's easy to press, but it's also nice and firm. You won't be accidentally pressing it down unless you have a finger made of lead; it also has a nice, muffled click when you press it down.
Is this compatible with Mac?
Yes. The mouse works with Mac.
Add New FAQ
Add New Resource