Logi CREATE is a Protective Case and Backlit Keyboard in one snug, lightweight package. CREATE connects to iPad Pro via Apple Smart Connector, so it does not require Bluetooth pairing or charging. CREATE brings typing on iPad to the new level. It's full-size backlit keys make typing a pleasure. And a special row of iOS shortcuts puts the power of apps at your fingertips. CREATE custom-sculpted curves protect your iPad Pro on the inside while leaving ports easily accessible. On the outside, tightly woven premium fabric resists bumps, scratches, and spills. Two viewing angles and always-on power help you create, explore, and do more.
- Developed together with Apple exclusively for iPad Pro
- The most advance connectivity - connects to iPad Pro via Apple Smart Connector, no Bluetooth pairing needed
- The most advanced power - powered directly by iPad Pro via Apple Smart Connector, no charging needed
- Logitech's best iPad keyboard: full size layout, large backlit keys with adjustable backlighting
- Extra function row with iOS shortcut keys (Home, Screen brightness adjustment, Search, Language switch, Keyboard backlighting adjustment, Media controls, Volume controls, iPad on/off sleep/wake)
- All-around protection in a beautiful design -safeguards iPad Pro from bumps and scratches with it's custom sculptured curves and premium anodized aluminum structure. External premium woven fabric adds a touch of elegance and is spill resistant
- Two viewing angles: Easily adjust iPad Pro from typing to viewing angle
- Auto wake/sleep: Makes sure your iPad Pro and keyboard are always ready when you are
Logi CREATE is a beautifully productive and protective lightweight keyboard case. Developed together with Apple exclusively for iPad Pro, CREATE combines the revolutionary Smart Connector with Logitech’s most advanced iPad keyboard yet. Experience fast, accurate typing on your iPad Pro without the need for Bluetooth pairing or charging. Full-size backlit keys and two viewing angles help you create, explore and do more everywhere you use your iPad Pro.
- No Bluetooth pairing – connects to iPad Pro via Smart Connector
- No charging– powered by iPad Pro via Smart Connector
- Full-size keyboard with backlit keys for comfortable typing
- Special row with iOS shortcuts
- Protective water-repellant case
- Two viewing angles – for typing and for viewing or sketching with Apple Pencil
- Auto wakes/sleeps iPad
- Thin, light, mobile design
There’s no need for Bluetooth pairing or charging. Just set your iPad Pro into a typing position and go. Smart Connector pairs your keyboard and iPad Pro instantly and securely. CREATE is also powered by iPad, so you never have to charge the keyboard.
iPad typing never felt so good, fast and accurate. With a truly full-size keyboard and adjustable backlighting, CREATE lets you type with ease and take advantage of the expansive iPad Pro workspace — even in the dark.
A dedicated row of iOS shortcuts puts the power of iOS at your fingertips without ever leaving the keyboard. Get to the home screen, search your iPad and the web, and control audio or video playback with one click.
Custom-sculpted curves and precision-formed anodized aluminum provide structural integrity to protect your iPad Pro on the inside. On the outside, tightly woven premium fabric resists bumps, scratches, and spills.
Two different angles make the most of the big, beautiful iPad Pro screen whether you're writing your novel, watching videos, playing games, or using Apple Pencil to take notes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is iOS 9.2 causing lag with this keyboard? Someone says, keys strokes are dropped, and there's a noticeable lag in the key appearing on screen.
I have had mine about a week with iPad Pro. No lag.
Can the cover be folded back?
Yes, Michelle - the cover can fold back. This keyboard/case has been 90% what I expected, and would by it again after a little bit of research into alternatives. Good - the letters light up making it great for poor or no room lighting. Very sturdy to use, good size keys. Bad - oh my the weight is significant, especially because I got the Air because of how light it is! Also bad - though the cover has a hole in it for the ipad camera, it is really impossible to take a picture without taking the case off ... Clumsy and heavy otherwise.
Does this keyboard have a function key? (I.e. To page up and down within a pages or word document)
Up,down,left,right but i don't use so i'm not sure how to answer.
Add New FAQ
Add New Resource