The logitech wireless combo mk520 puts convenience and control comfortably at your fingertips thanks to its full-size keyboard with concave keys and hand-friendly, contoured laser mouse.
- Sleek full-size wireless keyboard with softly rounded keys for hour after hour of typing comfort
- Contoured invisible optical mouse that tracks on just about any surface, with rubber grips and smooth, accurate cursor control (The optical sensor does not work on glass or mirrors)
- Virtually no battery changes get up to three years of battery life for the keyboard and eighteen months for the mouse( Keyboard and mouse battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions)
- Powerful 2.4 GHz wireless and one tiny Logitech Unifying receiver give you a reliable connection without delays or dropouts
- Works with Windows-based PCs
- Quiet and comfortable full-size keyboard
- Precision mouse with soft rubber grips
- Extended battery life
- Powerful 2.4 GHz wireless connection with one tiny Unifying receiver
- One-touch audio control keys
- Works with Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows XP, and Windows Vista
- Full-size keyboard with palm rest for comfortable typing
- Concave keys with softly rounded edges let your fingertips glide from key to key and barely make a sound
With up to three years of battery life for the keyboard and eighteen months for the mouse, you hardly ever have to change batteries.
- Logitech Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless for powerful connectivity with virtually no delays or dropouts
- 128-bit AES keyboard encryption—one of the highest levels of security available
- Contoured full-size mouse with soft rubber side grips
- Smooth, accurate cursor control on just about any surface
- One tiny Unifying receiver connects the keyboard, mouse, and other compatible Logitech devices like a number pad
- No need to tie up your USB ports with multiple receivers
- Stays in your computer so your keyboard and mouse are always ready to use
Change volume, mute, or skip to the next song instantly - without using your mouse.
- Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- USB port
- Internet connection
- Logitech Unifying receiver
- 3 AA alkaline batteries (pre-installed)
- User documentation
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it work with linux?
This combo will work with Linux. It uses the standard USB HID Keyboard and Mouse Drivers which work on almost all operating systems. The software (Logitech SetPoint) is the only thing that is not portable to all OS's but you may be able to find it for Linux. Try looking at this, it should work, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIDPoint.
The distance between the TV and my sofa from where I want to use the key board / mouse is about 15 ft. Will this work from 15 ft away ?
I have just now tested the keyboard and mouse at a measured 21 feet away from the front of my computer (the receiver is plugged into a USB port on the back of the computer) and both functioned correctly.
Does it work with mac?
Yes it does, though the command and option keys are switched from their original positions on a mac keyboard.
Add New FAQ
- Keyboard Battery Life 3 years
- Mouse Battery Life 18 months