The Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth keyboard brings the comfort and convenience of desktop typing to your smartphone, tablet, and more.
- Multi-device Bluetooth keyboard: Universal keyboard for typing on all your computing devices*: Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, Android, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV 2nd or 3rd generation (*Any Bluetooth-enabled computers or mobile devices that support external keyboards with HID profile. Check with device manufacturer for details)
- EasySwitch: Connect up to three devices simultaneously and switch between them at the touch of button
- Compact mobile keyboard: Easy to carry around your home for familiar typing in any room
- OSadaptive: Automatically recognizes each device and maps keys to give you a familiar layout, including shortcuts
- Two year battery life*: Virtually eliminates the need to change batteries (*Keyboard battery life calculation based on an estimated two million keystrokes/year in an office environment. User experience may vary.)
Easily connect to and type on your computer, tablet, smartphone and more*: Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, Android, iOS (iPhone and iPad) and even Apple TV 2nd or 3rd generation.
K380 is compact, lightweight and easy to take anywhere around the home. Enjoy familiar typing and the reliable power that comes with extended two-year battery life.
Connect to up to three devices simultaneously. Simply touch a button on the keyboard to start typing on another device.
The keyboard recognizes each device and automatically maps keys to give you a familiar layout with your favorite shortcuts.
- Bluetooth-enabled computers or mobile devices that support external keyboards (HID profile). Check device manufacturer for details..
- Apple iPad or iPhone: iOS 5 or later.
- Android tablet or smartphone: Android 3.2 or later.
- PC: Windows 10 or later, Windows 8, Windows 7.
- Mac: Mac OS 10.10 or later.
- Chrome OS.
- Apple TV 2nd or 3rd generation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you connect this device to a ps4 or xbox one?
I bought this keyboard for Bluetooth smart tv, and does work well. All the info that I read everywhere states that any Bluetooth device will link with it.
Do the keys make a clicking sound? I am looking for an absolutly quiet keyboard.
It is very quiet compared to regular keyboard but you can hear contacts. The space bar is the loudest. Once again, the keyboard is pretty quiet. You probably want a virtual or screen keyboard.
Does it work with logitech's own "unifying" nub? (don't want to turn bt on.)
No, this is a Bluetooth only keyboard.
Add New FAQ
Add New Resource