Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard delivers a pure gaming experience. Romer-G mechanical switches deliver near-instant responsiveness. Use Logitech Gaming Software to customize RGB lighting and F1-F12 key macros.
- Pure Performance-Driven Design: Full-size keyboard delivers peak performance with the most powerful Logitech G technologies
- Ultra-Responsive Romer-G Mechanical Key Switches: Up to 25% faster key actuation than standard mechanical switches
- Customizable RGB Lighting: Match your system's look and personalize individual key lighting from a spectrum of 16.8 million colors
- Easy-Access Media Controls: Play, pause, mute, adjust volume and skip songs right from the keyboard
- Customizable Function Keys: Program custom macros to F1-F12 keys with Logitech Gaming Software
- Compatibility: Works with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
Get a pure gaming experience. Start with a performance-driven keyboard design that integrates our most powerful technologies like advanced RGB lighting and ultra-fast, ultra durable Romer-G mechanical switches.** From the finest details, like fingerprint-masking matte texture and durable braided cable, every aspect of Orion Spectrum is precisely engineered to bring you Logitech G’s industry-leading technology and quality construction to a uniquely crafted form.
- 25 percent faster Romer-G mechanical switches***
- Customizable RGB key lighting from 16.8 million colors****
- Easy-access media controls
- Customizable F keys for game macros**
- Ultra-durable keys tested to 70 million keystrokes
- Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
Logitech’s exclusive switches deliver near-instant responsiveness. They actuate up to 25 percent faster than standard mechanical switches, giving you the edge when every key-press and millisecond matter. And they’re ultra-durable — tested to perform for over a punishing 70 million keystrokes.
Use Logitech Gaming Software to easily select and personalize each individual key light from a spectrum of over 16.8 million colors. Customize keys by color to keep track of spells and other commands, match the look of your system, or synchronize lighting effects with other Logitech G devices.
Control your background track without switching out of your game. Orion Spectrum features dedicated media controls plus a volume roller that can be used to play, pause, and mute music and videos instantly.
It comes pre-loaded with profiles for over 300 games**** and gives you full control to personalize Orion Spectrum your way. Customize F1-F12 keys with macros for your favorite games. Change RGB lighting for every key. And assign which keys are turned off when you turn on game mode (by default, Game Mode disables the Windows key).
- Windows 10 or later, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
- USB 2.0 Port
- Internet connection for optional software download
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the switches programmable? (want to remap the caps lock key)
I just placed an order few hours ago. Does anyone know if the Division code is still available?
Ordered this under the assumption i would get a key. It was not bundled. Tryed to redeem through logitech they said nope only at point of sale locations. So its sadly false advertising on amazons behalf. In the end amazon sent me two keyboards hoping the key would be attached sadly it wasn't. It really was a waste of my time could have just walked into local store. In the end I received compensation that covered everything for all the drama over a month now and i've only just finished returning the second keyboard. It's more logitch fault though could have solved this with a serial number redeem online...
Has anyone tried adding o-rings to get rid of the "pinging" that people are complaining about?
I found that if I use an oversized mouse pad beneath the keyboard, it helps a great deal with pinging and keyboard noise in general.
Add New FAQ
Add New Resource