The Logitech Harmony 550 is a Programmable Universal Remote Control capable of supporting to 12 components. The Harmony 550 allows users to control video, audio, and gaming devices, as well as lights and appliances. The learning port lets the Harmony 550 acquire custom functions from other remotes, and the customizable buttons lets the user program activities in addition to simple commands. The remote also features a fully backlit keypad and LCD display, and is compatible with over 150,000 devices. Released March 2006, the Logitech Harmony 550 retails for $120.
- Supports up to 12 components
- Learning port allows function-teaching
- Fully Backlit Keypad and LCD Display
- Program command sets as activities
- HELP and Troubleshooting button
- Connects to PC USB for software updates