Upgrade your wireless home network and enjoy speeds up to 3x faster than wireless-N using the Linksys AC1750 Smart Wi-Fi Dual-Band AC Router. This router offers wireless-AC technology, which delivers a faster, stronger Wi-Fi connection that is ideal for gaming and HD video streaming. With speeds up to AC1750 Mbps (N450 +AC1300), wireless-AC provides gigabit Wi-Fi speeds that allow content to download faster, and large video and music files to sync more quickly. When compared to conventional Wireless N routers, Linksys Wireless AC Routers feature wider channels to handle 4x the traffic.
They also offer improved processing to carry more data at a faster rate, and multiple antennas to provide a strong and reliable signal. This is important because as the number of Wi-Fi-enabled devices in your home increases, Wireless-AC makes it possible for you to catch up on your favorite show on Netflix on your HDTV while family members can simultaneously stream movies or music and play online games–all without interruption from a slow network connection.
- Simultaneous dual-band speed up to N450 Mbps (2.4 GHz) + AC1300 Mbps (5 GHz) for media-intense applications
- Access and optimize your home network from anywhere through a mobile app or browser
- SimpleTap Technology to add Wi-Fi and NFC-enabled devices to your network
- Advanced Beamforming technology improves Wi-Fi® reception by focusing the Wi-Fi signal to a select device within home environments that suffer from signal interference
- Port USB1 serves as USB 3.0 which provides 10x faster file transfer speeds than USB 2.0
- A growing suite of Smart Wi-Fi apps offer improved opportunities to control one?s home network
- Easy setup: Simple installation requires no CD
With Linksys Smart Wi-Fi, you can access and control your home network at any time, from wherever you are. For example, Smart Wi-Fi allows you to restrict Internet access at certain times of the day with parental controls. It also allows you to create unique Wi-Fi passwords for your guests, monitor devices on your home network and add new ones, and check upload and download speeds. In addition, Linksys Smart Wi-Fi allows you to prioritize which devices on your network get the most bandwidth. This enables you to reduce lag times and buffering when you're streaming media or playing online games.
Your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi account also gives you access to a growing suite of apps that provide new ways to control and interact with your home Wi-Fi network. Block the Bad Stuff lets you add one of three levels of protective filtering to help safeguard your wireless network. HipPlay is a fun digital media aggregator and player.
Designed for your iPhone, Device Monitr allows you to monitor game consoles, tablet computers, and other devices, while NetProofer lets you restrict access to certain websites.
Linksys AC1750 Smart Wi-Fi Dual-Band AC Router (EA6500), quick start guide, CD-ROM with setup software and resources, Ethernet cable, power adapter, and SimpleTap card.
- Latest Draft 802.11ac Wireless Technology
- Backward Compatible with a/b/g/n Devices
- Simultaneous Dual-Band
- Ultimate Speeds - Up to 450 + 1300 Mbps
- High Power Amplifiers for Ultimate Range
- SpeedBoostTechnology for Increased Signal Strength
- WPA2 Encryption and SPI Firewall
- Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- 2 USB Ports to Simultaneously Share Printers and Storage
- 3D Antenna Array Allows for Wall Mounted or Table Top Display
- DLNA CertifiedMedia Server
- Quality of Service (QoS) for Smoother HD Video
- IPv6 Enabled
- SimpleTapTechnology to add Wi-Fi and NFC-Enabled Devices to Your Network
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Range of this router?
The router is built with high power amplifiers and is designed to achieve ultimate range and it also states in that. Actual performance can vary, including lower wireless network capacity, data throughput rate, range and coverage. Performance depends upon many factors, conditions and variables, including products used, interference and other adverse conditions.
Why there is no "cisco " logo on the router?
Linksys is no longer affiliated with Cisco.
Add New FAQ
- PC: Wi-Fi enabled PC with CD or DVD drive, running Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1 or later, Windows Vista SP1, or Windows 7
- Mac: Wi-Fi enabled Mac with CD or DVD drive, running OS X Leopard 10.5.8 or later, Snow Leopard 10.6.1 or later, or Lion 10.7 or later
- Web Browser: Internet Explorer 8, Safari 5, or Firefox 8 or Chrome
- HD/3D Video Streaming: Requires a minimum of 100 Mbps transfer speed, actual performance may vary
- Ethernet Ports x Speed 4 x Gigabit
- OS Compatibility Mac, Windows
- Antennas 6 internal
- Transmit/Receive 3 x 3 for 5 GHz, 3 x 3 for 2.4 GHz
- Bands Simultaneous 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Technology Wireless-AC