Have your next movie night at home feel like a trip to the theater with the Red Bar Style 8 Ounce Antique Popcorn Machine. Stainless steel makes this commercial quality popcorn popper easy to clean. The eight ounce kettle can make up three gallons of popcorn. Bad kernels are caught by a tray below. A warming tray helps keep popped popcorn fresh. Whether it's a child's birthday party or a grown up get together, everyone loves their own bag of popcorn. This popcorn maker is made of tempered safety glass and steel.
- Makes roughly 3-gallon of popcorn per batch; cleans up with water
- Heavy-duty powder coated steel and stainless steel construction
- Reject kernel tray kernel and oil scoop is included; popcorn scoop is included
- Switches include: spot light warmer, stirrer and pot heater
- 860-watt instead of 640; heated warming deck
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have to clean the popper after every batch or can you pop several batches and clean it say once a day?
Our church had a machine before northern and did not wash after use and when we did it was a horrid pain. Now we wipe it down good after each use and it only takes 5 minutes, not the forever and scrubbing the baked on mess like the last one. Trust me, lightly clean each time.
The warranty is 5 years from what the internet shows. It also works best if you use refined coconut oil to pop popcorn. This can be purchased at your local grocery store.
What are the base dimensions? I already have a cart from another machine.. it's 16 x 14
The base is 14deep and 18 wide.
Add New FAQ
- Watts 860
Add New Resource