- Portable tetherball system for ages 4 and older
- Heavy-duty, weather- and rust-resistant construction
- 30-inch round HDPE base fills with sand or water
- Regulation-sized 8-inch tetherball and 72-inch cord
- 5-year warranty on pole and base
- The item includes a pump and needle to inflate the ball
Frequently Asked Questions
If it breaks, can it be replaced. Can you just buy a new one and attach it?
I believe you can buy the ball on a stand-alone basis. Check on Amazon. I have no complaints about this unit - it is well made, well constructed and whenever the ball gets low on air, we just pump it back up. This is a fun toy for all ages.
The pole seems lose and we are having a hard time screwing it tight enough so that the pole is.
Make sure you have the disk/flange underneath the base seated correctly. Once it is seated you should be able to tighten it up and it won't move any more. From time to time we have to tighten ours up after a month or two of play. Hope this helps.
What age group
I think this is great for any age. Very young ones will have fun just batting the ball around and my 5'9" 13 year-old daughter loves beating my husband at tetherball.
Add New FAQ
- Age 4 years and older
Add New Resource