The 130 gallon Lifetime deck box has plenty of room to store all the items that you want to keep in a convenient outdoor location and comes with a strong, lockable, spring-hinged lid which opens to more than 90 degrees for easy access.
The versatile design of the Lifetime deck box even allows you to install interior dividers or shelving. This weather-resistant Lifetime deck box is built to withstand the elements with UV-protected high -density polyethylene (HDPE) construction and a water-resistant seal to keep your storage items safe and dry. A great solution for your outdoor storage needs!
- Extra-large deck box made from high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic, powder-coated steel hinges
- Interior capacity is 130 gallons or 16.4 cubic feet
- Controlled Spring-Hinge Lid Opens Greater than 90° – Won’t Slam Shut
- Strong and Durable – Can Be Used as a Bench
- Rigid Dual-Wall High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Construction
- Weather-Resistant Steel Hinges
- Weather- And Water-Resistant Seal – Helps Keep Interior Dry
- Easy Straight-Forward Assembly
- UV-Protected Panels and Lid - Will Not Fade, Crack, or Peel
- Molded Handles – Moves Easily to Desired Location
- Lockable Lid
- Doubles as a Bench (900 lb. Weight Capacity)
- Designed to Accept Do-It-Yourself Dividers or Shelving
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
Ideal for pool equipment, patio pillows, backyard toy storage, garden tools, or a variety of other needs. The 130-gallon capacity allows you to store a variety of items.
With a molded-in padlock loop, it’s easy to secure your storage with a standard key or combination lock. The added security helps keep your belongings safe.
Rigid dual-wall construction made with long-lasting High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) makes this deck box ideal for your backyard. This durable design is perfect to resist the strength of mother nature and allows the box to be used as a bench.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can it stay out in a cold winter with snow (Chicago)?
Yes. It stays outside year-round!
Can it be used to sit on? How strong is it?
Yes, it is strong and can easily support 2/3 adults. No warping, no issues with lid not closing or sides bending outwards.
How difficult is it to assemble?
Even if you are not handy, if you follow the directions you can do it. It's not hard and it is a good unit.
Add New FAQ
Consumer's Digest awarded the Lifetime Deck Box a Best Buy award in September 2009, stating "This unit delivers the most storage capacity of any deck box and includes the best warranty of any horizontal shed that we found. A spring hinge keeps the lid from slamming shut--a great feature that's unique at this price."
- Weight Capacity 900 lb. / 408,2 kg
- Capacity 130 gallons or 16.4 cubic feet