Sip smarter while enjoying better taste and maximum convenience when you hydrate right with the Lifefactory® Flip Cap Glass 22oz. Bottle. Enjoy the pure taste and leach-free safety provided by the glass bottle, while loving the added convenience of the flip-cap for easy on-the-go sipping plus the wide-mouth access that's perfect for adding ice-cubes or citrus slices. And don't worry about losing a grip on your hydration with this water bottle thanks to the protective, non-slip gripping sleeve to help prevent breakage.
If you work up a big thirst, the 22 oz is for you. The silicone flip top seals when plugged but is not upside-down, bottom-of-the-bag leakproof.
The Flip Cap provides a narrow-mouth spout for on-the-go drinking. The medical-grade silicone flip top seals with the polypropylene (PP#5) cap. The pivoting handle provides a great way to carry the bottle and stows out of the way while drinking.
- Wide-mouth access makes it easy to add ice cubes, citrus slices or tea bags
- Protective silicone sleeve provides a non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
- Dishwasher safe (place cap on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve)
- Includes polypropylene (PP#5) cap; flip top made of silicone
- All components made in the U.S. or Europe
- Product assembled in the U.S.
- All materials are FDA approved
- BPA-free and phthalate-free
- 22 oz (650ml)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the lid made of?
Its a hard plastic with a rubber cap on a hinge to cover the spout. So far I have not seen any wear on the cap. Holding together well, but I am not putting it through the ropes as I fill it in the morning and it sits on my desk all day.
Was it made in china?
Glass bottle made in France, sleeve n cap made in USA.
Can I use this for hot coffee?
I use it for hot tea all the time and don't have a problem!
Add New FAQ
- Origin Glass made in France; Cap and sleeve made in the U.S.; Product assembled in the U.S.
- Capacity 22 oz. / 650 ml
Add New Resource