The Lian-Li Pc-V350B is a micro ATX aluminum computer case designed for HTPC builds. While this case has since been updated with Lian-Li’s addition of the Pc-V351 model, this version remains largely identical save for some minor aesthetic and logistical changes. The Lian-Li Pc-V350B features two external 5.25” drive bays, two internal 3.5” bays and four expansion slots for additional components like graphics and sound cards. On the side of the case there are two USB ports, one audio port and one IEEE 1394 FireWire connection. Two sets of fans are included with this case; two 12cm ball-bearing fans on the front plus one 8cm fan on the rear of the unit. Other additions include an anti-vibration hard drive cage and a sliding motherboard tray. The Lian-Li Pc-V350B is available in black only.
- Case type: HTPC Mini Tower Chassis
- Motherboard: microATX
- Expansion slots: 4
- Bays external: 2 x 5.25'' / 1 x 3.5''
- Bays internal: 2 x 3.5''
- Front ports: 2 x USB, 1 x IEEE1394, HD+AC97 Audio
- Front cooling: 2 x 12cm ball-bearing fan
- Back cooling: 1 x 8cm ball-bearing fan
- Anti-vibration HD cage
- Sliding motherboard tray
- Dimensions: 279mm x 262mm x 373mm