The PC-V2110 is a large minimalist full tower PC case from Lian Li. Introduced in August 2008, the PC-V2110 is very similar to the PC-V2010, includes many of the same luxury features such as dust filters, sound dampening material and an included 140mm fans with 3 speed settings for case intake, with dual 120mm fans for exhaust. While 140mm fans are not standard and avialable from third party retailers, the included fans are fairly high quality and are thus quiet, push a fair amount of air and can be expected to last. The only difference between the PC-V2110 and PC-V2010 is the inclusion of a minimalist front door. Comes in silver and black.
- Included power supply: none
- External Drive Bays: 7 x 5.25"
- Internal Drive Bays: 8 x 3.5"
- Front ports: 4 x USB2, 1x IEEE 1394, 1 x eSATA, Audio In/Out
- Supported Motherboards: up to extended ATX
- Material: Aluminum
- Dimentions: 210 x 620 x 590mm ( W, H, D)