The PC-V2010 is a large full tower PC case from Lian Li. Introduced in 2008, the PC-V2010 includes many luxury features such as dust filters, tool-less maintenance, wheels for easy access and mobility, and an included 140mm fan with 3 speed settings for case intake, with dual 120mm fans for exhaust. While 140mm fans are not standard and available from third party retailers, the included fans are fairly high quality and are thus quiet, push a fair amount of air and can be expected to last. Comes in silver and black.
- Included power supply: none
- External Drive Bays: 7 x 5.25"
- Internal Drive Bays: 8 x 3.5"
- Front ports: 4 x USB2, 1x IEEE 1394, 1 x eSATA, Audio In/Out
- Supported Motherboards: up to extended ATX
- Material: Aluminum
- Dimentions: 210 x 620 x 590mm ( W, H, D)