The PC-V1000Z is a mid tower PC case from Lian Li. It comes with all of the luxury features we have come to expect from Lian Li, including the famous brushed aluminum finish, tool-less maintenance functionality, dust filters, and three case fans (one 120mm for intake and two 1x 120mm, 1x 140mm for exhaust), the PC-V1000Z also includes a see-through side panel and an eye-catching irregular half-external PSU cage. The PC-V1000Z, like all of Lian Li's full sized offerings does not include a power supply, allowing end users to select one themselves for the potential to utilize a much stronger or quieter machine depending on ones personal preferences.
- Included power supply: none
- External Drive Bays: 5 x 5.25"
- Internal Drive Bays: 6 x 3.5"
- Front ports: 4 x USB2, 1x IEEE 1394, 1 x eSATA, Audio In/Out
- Supported Motherboards: up to extended ATX
- Material: Aluminum
- Dimensions: 210 x 490 x 550mm ( W, H, D)