The PC-A77 is a full tower PC case from Lian Li. Introduced in 2008, the PC-A77 sadly doesn't include some of the standard luxury features we find on other Lian Li models such as dust filters or sound dampening material. We do, however, find an included fan controller with a user interface found on the front of the case. With this we find a new method for keeping sound to a minimum, as the controller incldes the ability to adjust the fanspeeds based on the teperature within the case. The PC-A77 also makes fan swapping a little easier than other Lian Li cases, including dual standard 120mm intake fans, and dual 120mm fans for exhaust.
- Included power supply: none
- External Drive Bays: 12 x 5.25"
- Internal Drive Bays: 9 x 3.5" (using 6 5.25" bays)
- Front ports: 2 x USB2, 1x IEEE 1394, 1 x eSATA, Audio In/Out
- Supported Motherboards: up to extended ATX
- Material: Aluminum
- Dimentions: 220 x 595 x 590mm ( W, H,D)