The LG LSC27921ST is a mid-range side-by-side refrigerator similar to the LG LSC27914ST. Both models share contoured doors, hidden hinges, a volume of 26.5 cubic feet, an integrated ice/water dispenser and the fact that they are both EnergyStar compliant. However, the LSC27921ST has LoDecibel technology for a quieter operating volume level than the LSC27914ST.
The LSC27921ST's contoured doors and hidden hinges give it a smooth appearance while its 26.5 cu. ft. interior gives it a large storage capacity. Its many drawers and shelves allow for greater organization and its shelves designed for certain foods, such as the vegetable drawer, ensure food stay fresh longer. Its ice/water dispenser features a graphic LED console that displays the current levels of water and ice. The LG LSC27921ST is available in black, white, titanium and stainless steel finish.
- LoDecibel technology for a quieter fridge
- 26.5 cubic feet internal volume
- Contoured doors and hidden hinges
- Available in black, white, titanium and stainless steel
- Variety of drawers for different types of food
- Standard 1 year parts and labour warranty
- EnergyStar compliant
- Integrated ice/water dispenser
- LG LSC27921TT - titanium version of the LG LSC27921ST ($1469)
- LG LSC27921SW - white version of the LG LSC27921ST ($1369)
- LG LSC27921SB - black version of the LG LSC27921ST ($1369)