The WM3360HWCA Front loading washing machine from LG is the latest in their series of front loaders and adds some new features to the range. With a Duel LED display, large dry load capacity and aniti vibration technology, this stylish yet practical washing machine is capable of tackling everyday laundry needs.
The 4.5 cu.ft capacity is bigger than in the popular LG WM2501HWA machine and able to take >10.1kg dry linen load. It has 12 wash programs instead of 9, including a Brightwhite and Heavy Duty option. This washing machine comes with TrueBalance Anti Vibration technology which is designed to minimise noise and vibration to deliver a smoother and quieter washing cycle. The Allergiene Cycle uses steam power to remove 95% of common household allergens like dust mites, and TrueSteam technology provides a deeper clean with the power of steam. With other features including 9 wash options, delay start and a speedwash cycle this washing machine will deliver clean laundry with minimum effort.
- 4.5 cu.ft capacity
- Duel LED display
- >10.1kg dry laundry capacity
- Automatic water level
- Allergiene Cycle
- TrueSteam Technology
- TrueBalance Anti Vibration technology
- 12 wash programs: Allergiene, Sanitary (158°F), SteamFresh, BrightWhite, Bulky/Large, Cotton/Normal, Perm Press, Heavy Duty, Delicates, Hand Wash/Wool, Speed Wash, Rinse+Spin
- 9 wash options: Steam, ColdWash™, Prewash, FreshCare™, Extra Rinse, StainCare™, Child Lock, Tub Clean, Delay Wash
- Dimensions: 27" x 38 11/16" x 29 3/4"
- Spin speed (max) 1200RPM
- Available in Wild Cherry Red or White