The Internal SATA 14x Super Multi Blu-ray Disc Rewriter from LG features a serial ATA interface with 14x BD-R write speeds. You can simply plug in and record up to 128 GB of files, photos or business documents on to a quad layer BD-R disc. SATA interface technology allows for easier integration and faster performance while M-Disc provides superior reliability in data storage.
With Blu-ray, DVD and CD burning capabilities, the rewriter provides the option to choose the media best suited for each task.
- Multi-Blue Compatibility - The 14x Blu-ray disc rewriter has optical drives that read and write four types of disc formats in one convenient package: DVD+R , RW DVD-R, RW DVD-RAM and Blu-ray disc. This gives you the option to choose the media best suited for each task.
- Blu-ray - Blu-ray disc is the next generation in optical storage offering 25 GB and 50 GB of storage capacity on a disc.
- BDXL - The BDXL format supports high capacity Blu-ray discs and up to 128 GB write-once discs for users who need to store a large amount of data.
- Serial ATA Technology - Serial ATA is a 1.5 Gb/s evolutionary replacement for the Parallel ATA physical storage interface. The Parallel ATA interface is used to connect storage devices such as hard disks, DVDs and CD rewriters to the PC motherboard. Serial ATA is scalable, enables design of smaller PCs and allows future enhancements to the computing platform.
- M-Disc Support - M-Discs offer superior reliability in data storage when compared to other recordable DVDs and thus provide permanent optical data storage solution.
- 14x BD-R Write Capability
- Multi-Blue Compatibility
- Blu-ray, DVD, CD Read/Write Compatible
- Serial ATA Interface
- Supports M-Disc
- Max 16x DVD±R Write Speed
- 4 MB Buffer Under-Run Prevention
- RoHS Compliant
Frequently Asked Questions
Hi, i am planing to buy this product, but i am sure if this come with Blu ray player software?
It does not come with BD software for playback or burning.
Where can i get the software for this drive
Software can be downloaded online or you can request a disc from us - I would need to know what you operating system you have and if you are needing a media player to play blu ray/dvd or the burning software to burn cd/dvd/blu ray - Thank you
Is it compatible with windows 8.1
Yes it should be compatible. It's a sata drive, so as long as your computer has available sata data and power cable you should be fine.
Add New FAQ
- CD-ROM 7,200 kB/s (48x) max.
- DVD-ROM 22.16 Mbytes/s (16x)max.
- BD-ROM > 62.93 MB/s (>14x)
- Interface Type SATA
- Drive Type Internal
- Operating System Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Buffer Memory 4MB
- CD-RW 24X
- BD-R SL/DL 12X, 14X